During the 2014–15 academic year, IPFW—as a coming of age—marked 50 years as a public university offering higher educational resources to all individual, public, and private constituencies and enhancing the region’s intellectual, cultural, economic, and creative quality of life. IPFW celebrated its achievements as northeast Indiana’s premier university and a nationally recognized university, known for its regional impact and:
- The excellence, value, and accessibility of its academic programs.
- An exceptional environment for teaching, learning, and student achievement.
- The scholarly and creative accomplishments of its faculty, students, and staff.
- Its contributions to the quality of life of the region.
To support the enclosed values, mission, and vision, IPFW sought to:
- Bring added visibility and recognition to the university, its programs, and people.
- Increase university support and program participation.
- Strengthen the bonds between the university and the community at large.
- Cultivate an even stronger sense of community for faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
- Focus on its future.
- Foster learning and create knowledge.
- Develop quality of place and experience.
- Promote economic, cultural, and civic development.
© 2017 Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). All rights reserved. IPFW is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access University.
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please email Human Resources and Office of Institutional Equity at email@example.com.